Herb & Garlic Butter is an extremely popular sauce to use when cooking a steak. It ads an element of richness without overpowering the flavour of the steak itself.
Contrary to popular belief it’s actually extremely easy to make yourself, so you and you family can enjoy this restaurant quality treat in your own home!
- Bring butter to room temperature, then mix in all ingredients.
- Arrange butter on grease proof paper at one edge of lining.
- Gently role into cylinder shape, making sure that the role stays tight.
- Put into refrigerator for one hour, then slice to portion.
- 200g unsalted Butter
- 1/4 cup Chives (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup flat leaf Parsley (finely chopped)
- 2 Garlic cloves (crushed)
- Baking Paper